Sunday, 19 September 2010

22 weeks

We find out tomorrow what we are having....exciting!


6 comments:

Steve said...

Danielle...you are too cute! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Lucy got the cutest clothes in the mail the other day...you've totally spoiled her! I hope you're feeling good. Love you, Jessica

Brent and Holly said...

You look beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I was just bummin' last night that I hadn't seen any prego photos yet. Forgot you had the blog!
You are adorable. Keep the pics coming :)
Love, Kelsi

J and T Barnes said...

You look great Danielle! We are so excited for you and your little girl.

J and T Barnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

You are the Cutest!!! And if you can remember back (me). . . pregnant cuteness doesn't happen to everyone!! Love you . . . What is your due date again?

Angie