This picture is for my mom....we had Andy's Christmas party on Thursday evening and mine was on Friday. We had a great time at both. (plus I scored my dress at H& M for 20 pounds!)
So you look awesome! Showed the kids your pic this morning and thought I'd share their comments....so typical of who they are Makenna "Its so big" Ethan "Andy looks so cool!" Connor "She's gonna have a baby?"
3 comments:
Too cute! Looks like she's getting big in there - u don't even look pregnant besides ur belly :)
you look beautiful! Did you have an idea for your birth announcements you know I'd love to do those for you if you want?
So you look awesome! Showed the kids your pic this morning and thought I'd share their comments....so typical of who they are
Makenna "Its so big"
Ethan "Andy looks so cool!"
Connor "She's gonna have a baby?"
We love you! Kelsi and Matt
Post a Comment